Trying to get rid of the extra padding around your butt and quads? Saddlebags are extremely hard to eliminate, but a healthy diet and a good fitness routine could do the trick! Check out the video above, or the six saddlebag shavers below.
1. Waist Trimmer: Have a seat on the ground, crossing your right leg in front of you and your left leg behind you. Both knees should be bent. Your hands should be firmly planted on the floor in front of you.
- Lower your hips and shift your weight to your right leg, slightly leaning forward with your upper body.
- Lift your left leg up, and pulse it up and down. Do not let your knee or foot hit the floor. Be sure to keep your chest lifted.
- Do as many mini-raises as you can in 30 seconds, then switch legs and repeat for another 30 seconds.
- 2. Kneeling Glute Lifts: Kneel with your knees hip-width apart and hold onto the back of a chair. Tighten your abs and tuck your pelvis.
- Slide your left foot back and lift the knee and toes off the floor.
- Press straight back with your foot (keeping your knee bent) for 20 reps.
- Keeping your knee behind your hip, turn the leg out slightly so your toe is at 8 o’clock. Lift toes for 20 reps.
- Rotate thigh out and press your foot back for 20 reps.
- Lift the leg diagonally to the side for 20 reps. Switch legs; repeat series