The Lemonade Diet, also known as the Master Cleanse or Maple Syrup Diet, is a diet that results in rapid weight loss in about two weeks. This diet also flushes out harmful toxins out of your body. The Maple Syrup Diet was made famous by the Grammy-winning singer and actor Beyoncé Knowles, who is said to have lost a whopping 20 pounds for her acclaimed role in Dream Girls. The Lemonade diet is primarily a simple 16-day detoxification program.
Let’s see why you should opt for the Lemonade Diet.
Lemonade Diet For Weight Loss
- What Is Lemonade Diet?
- How Does The Lemonade Diet Work For Weight Loss?
- How Does The Lemonade Diet Work For Cleansing?
- The Lemonade Diet Plan
- How To Prepare The Lemonade Detox Drink?
- What To Consume During This Diet?
- What Not To Consume During This Diet
- Role Of Exercise When On The Lemonade Diet
- Best Part Of The Lemonade Diet
- Benefits Of The Lemonade Diet
- Side Effects Of The Lemonade Diet
- Dos & Don’ts
What Is Lemonade Diet?
The lemonade diet has four main ingredients – fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, and pure water. The diet is sometimes also known as the ‘juice cleanse’. This diet is reputed to be the best diet to shed extra weight and get rid of the accumulated toxins.
The lemonade diet was developed by Stanley Burroughs in the 1940s. But it picked up around 1976 when Burroughs wrote two books, “The Master Cleanser“ and “Healing for the Age of Enlightenment”, giving precious information about the diet.
The lemonade diet is said to do wonders by cleansing the body of harmful toxins, especially in the colon region. Today, the lemonade diet is one of the most rapid and extreme weight loss programs for those who wish to lose those extra pounds super quick.